We are a growing company looking for exceptional people to grow with us. We are currently accepting applications for Happiness Heroes responsible for sales, with the primary responsibilities of: prospecting, lead generation, lead qualification, customer consultation, processing orders, building customer relationships, and selling. This is a 25-35+ hour per week, remote work, commission-based pay position. You will have flexibility in your weekly schedule and will be working from your home office.
We actively review each application in the order they are received, if you’re interested please apply today. We look forward to learning more about you and what you can bring to our team!
A little about the position:
It’s hard work. You are the type of person who sticks with things and isn’t easily discouraged. You are able to build strong relationships with your customers, keep track of their sales, and work to support them in any way you can. You enjoy making phone calls, talking to people you don’t know, and delighting them. If you are easily discouraged by hearing someone say “no” this position is not right for you.
Your position is paid by commission. It’s a generous commission, with lots of opportunities for growth. You have the opportunity to control how much you make by the work you put into connecting and engaging with your customers and potential customers. The longer you do the job, the easier and more rewarding it gets! Repeat orders are especially easy because people love working with us and you’ll have built great relationships with them. :-)
Here’s why you might love this job:
- You get to work with awesome people in a small company who want you to connect with your customers and teammates as a human being.
- The work you do helps kids and the people who help kids.
- You get to work remotely. There is no commute, no traffic, no gas, and no car upkeep to pay for.
- There’s opportunity for learning, promotion, and pay increases.
- You have full access to our ecommerce platform, which makes it easy for groups and schools to run apparel sales.
- You’ll learn about anticipating people's needs, matching customers with the right apparel options, what goes into remarkable t-shirt design, and of course you’ll get some sweet free t-shirts. ;)
Who are you?
- You believe that education, learning, teaching, and kids are our future and worth investing in.
- You have experience in sales and selling.
- You’re dedicated, motivated, and loyal. You enjoy going above and beyond in what you do. You are excited to contribute to the team and help our customers.
- You’re open-minded, charismatic, and view both positive and negative experiences and feedback, as opportunities to grow.
- You enjoy connecting with people and learning more about their passions and what drives them. You are excited to help the them, their organizations, and the groups they belong to be as successful as they possibly can be.
- You’re a team player who cares about being successful way more than you care about getting credit.
- You like to work hard and want to contribute to something and build something bigger than yourself.
- You’re an active communicator and never need to be prompted to participate and lean-in with your teammates and customers. You love texting and calling people and are very comfortable engaging with teammates and customers via phone calls, text messages, email, and meetings held online.
- You’re a joy to work with.
Qualities and Skills We Are Looking For:
- You are a self-starter and have the ability to network, prospect, and develop your own sales leads, as well as work with leads that the team provides to you.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with different people and teams in order to help our customers and help each other.
- A respect for and understanding of communities - in person, online, and through social media.
- Strong keyboarding skills, typing at least 45+ words per minute without typos or delay.
- The ability to write concisely and with a strong, clear voice. You proofread your work to benefit your audience.
- You have an insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things people, sales, relationship building, and customer service. You’re a fast learner and are excited to learn about new ideas, concepts, and technologies and will embrace the entrepreneurial nature of this position knowing that it will continue to change and evolve.
- True empathy and people skills.
Required formal education:College Degree (B.A., B.S., or other equivalent)
Required technology: We work remotely across Pennsylvania and surrounding states. For this position you will need the following:
- An office or workspace where you can close the door and that is completely quiet.
- High-speed internet connection that is able to handle video calls with multiple people and other high-bandwidth tasks without slowing down or lagging. (Minimum internet speed requirements, Download speed of 20 Mbps & Upload speed of 2 Mbps)
- A good webcam - for video conferences
- Computer (Mac or PC) that is modern, up to date, fast, dependable and able to handle anything you throw at it. (Minimum computer specifications, 6GB of Ram and A fast Intel or AMD Athlon processor, hard-drive with at least 200GB of open internal computer storage (not an external hard-drive)
- A high-quality and up-to-date smartphone with a data plan (minimum of 2GB+ a month)
Experience with the following technology tools preferred: Google Apps - Gmail, Drive, Docs, Calendar and Dropbox.
Experience with or willingness to quickly learn the following social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and any other social media platforms that can help you engage and connect with customers.
Time requirement: You must be willing to spend a minimum of 25-35+ hours per week on 2 Teachers T-Shirts. If you don’t have a minimum of 4-6 hours a day to invest in this position (excluding vacations and family emergencies), this position would not be a good fit for you.