How to Apply - Graphic Designer
To complete your application please prepare and submit the following:
Email Your Responses to the questions below to: opportunities+GraphicDesign@2teacherstshirts.com
Attachment: Please attach your resume in PDF format to this email
Subject of your Email Should be: First and Last Name - Graphic Design Position
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Cell Number:
- Email Address:
Please answer the questions below so we can learn a little more about you! :-)
On the following four questions, please use between 100 and 250 words for each question. We’re excited to read your responses!
- Why do you think this position would be a good fit for you?
- Tell us about your design experience. What accomplishments are you most proud of in this area and why?
- What are you not good at or not interested in doing professionally and why?
- Tell us about your apparel design experience. If you don’t have any apparel design experience, tell us what experiences you do have that would make you a great t-shirt/apparel designer.
About your home office, social media, and technology
- Please include links to any social media accounts you currently use and how you use those specific platforms.
- Other accounts you’d like to share?:
- Of the social media platforms that you use, which do you like the most? What about them do you enjoy?
- Please share a link to your portfolio or website here:
- Are their any specific works you’re especially proud of and would like to direct us to? Why are you proud of them?
- Please tell us about your home office setup and the technology you would use for this position. (In a remote work position your home office setup is important to your success with connecting and delighting customers and your teammates.)
- What’s the make and model of your current smartphone? (To be successful in this role you’ll need to have a smartphone for making phone calls, texting, and connecting with customers. (For example, iPhone 6S or Samsung Galaxy S7)
- How many hours are you looking to invest in this position each week?
- What is your expected hourly rate for this position?
- During a typical work week, Monday through Friday, between 8AM - 8PM what days and times are you unavailable to work?
- Write a tweet that we could use to introduce you to the 2 Teachers T-Shirts Team. :-)